HGH therapy is a treatment to increase the levels of human growth hormone, a substance the body produces naturally. Treatment involves injection of recombinant bio-synthetic growth hormone, a substance that is also known as somatropin. Growth hormone is important, but its production declines naturally as we age. Having good levels of HGH can increase energy, help weight loss, build muscle, increase sexual drive, increase strength, and boost the immune system. Men and women wishing to have HGH therapy usually fall into one of three groups and these are:
- Those who have adult growth hormone deficiencies (AGHD), who are over the age of 35 and who would like to slow down the aging process, improve sexual performance, and increase their quality of life.
- Top athletes who wish to improve their energy, speed, stamina and to generally enhance their performance.
- Adults who are active or athletic, but who have little or no HGH in their blood and who may have a poor immune system.
All of the above will only benefit from HGH therapy if they have low levels of somatotrophin (growth hormone) in their blood. Approximately 90-95% of adults with growth hormone deficiency will benefit from HGH therapy.
The Three Main Ways of Increasing HGH
- Using a substance that is able to increase the natural secretion of HGH by the pituitary gland
- Using human growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) that is injectable
- Using human growth hormone (rHGH) that can be injected
People over the age of 45 will usually find the last way of increasing HGH is the most effective.
HGH Therapy Can:
- Help reduce excess body fat, especially around the abdominal area, and many people will find this is often the most profound effect of using replacement therapy.
- It can also help to increase muscle mass and strength provided it’s combined with moderate exercise.
- It can help reduce some of the effects of skin aging such as wrinkling.
- Help to rejuvenate certain internal organs that may have atrophied during aging.
- Increase bone density.
- Help to strengthen the immune system.
- Help to stimulate production of bone marrow cells.
- It may help to reverse cognitive decline, helping to reduce the
- possibility of needing to spend your twilight years in a nursing home.
HGH Therapy Cannot:
- HGH therapy cannot reverse the effects of cardiovascular disease, though it may help to reduce its progression through improving cholesterol levels.
- It’s not able to eliminate the effects of oxidation damage.
- It cannot eliminate the effects of low levels of other hormones. In fact if you are deficient in certain hormones then this could decrease the beneficial effects of HGH therapy.
- It cannot completely eliminate the damage caused due to exposure to excess ultraviolet light.
- It will not increase your maximum lifespan, although those with HGH or IGF-1 genetic defects may find it extends life expectancy.
The Natural Production of HGH
HGH is normally produced by the pituitary gland, although its ability to produce this hormone declines very little due to aging, the actual secretion of HGH is controlled by at least three different substances.
These substances are:
- Growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH). This is a substance which does decline with age, and increasing levels of GHRH will cause the pituitary to increase its output of HGH.
- Growth hormone releasing peptide (GHRP). This substance also declines with age, and increasing its levels will cause the pituitary to increase its output of HGH.
- Somastatin is a hormone that naturally increases in production with age. It blocks the release of HGH by the pituitary gland, causing less HGH to be produced by the pituitary gland.
The production of HGH is controlled by these three substances as well as other substances in the body. The degree to which each of these substances changes the production of HGH can vary from person to person, and does depend on whether or not they’re male or female.
Our Clinic Offers Medically Supervised Human Growth Hormone Therapy Programmes, Prescribed by a Doctor
These programs are designed to help treat the symptoms and problems associated with Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency (AGHD), which might have been brought on by either the andropause or the menopause. Low growth hormone symptoms such as loss of strength, weight gain, night sweats, insomnia, mood swings, lowered libido and constant fatigue can be treated at our clinic.
Getting Started on Your Programme
- The first step is to have a full medical consultation and examination with our doctor who specialises in hormone replacement therapy. You will also require to have a series of blood tests and to complete medical history forms.
- Your blood work and medical history will be analysed by our doctor to see whether or not you have a deficiency in HGH, testosterone or other hormones. If our doctor feels you will benefit, then they will customise a testosterone hormone replacement program or a HGH growth hormone replacement program for you.
- You’ll be shown how to inject yourself with the correct dosage of HGH hormone or testosterone hormone, and your progress will be fully monitored with regular examinations and follow-up blood tests. If necessary your growth hormone or testosterone hormone prescription will be adjusted during this time.
- The injectable testosterone hormone and HGH hormone prescriptions consist of high quality fully approved products direct from our pharmacy.
Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency:
This problem can be treated with recombinant Human Growth Hormone (HGH/rHGH). This is a medically supervised treatment that can be beneficial on a number of different levels. Our doctors are experienced in treating both men and women who have developed problems and symptoms as a consequence of AGHD and the effects of other hormone related health conditions.
Our medical clinic is fully licensed and specialises in anti-aging and hormonal rejuvenation therapies. Our medically supervised human growth hormone therapy programmes are all prescribed by a doctor. They are cost effective and offer comprehensive solutions to treating the symptoms and problems associated with AGHD and which may have been caused by the menopause or the andropause. We are able to treat low growth hormone symptoms which include loss of muscle, lower sex drive, weight gain, night sweats, fatigue, mood swings and sleep issues.
About Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency
AGHD can be treated using a medically supervised HGH treatment programme using recombinant Human Growth Hormone (HGH/rHGH). Our clinics and doctors are experienced in treating adults who exhibit symptoms and problems associated with AGHD as well as other hormone related health issues.
Get A Free Consultation
Drop us a message and we will be more than happy to schedule you for a consultation with our esteemed doctors or alternatively we will send you a quick quote for the desired treatment.
Request A Skype Consultation
Need a quick face to face consultation but you’re just too far away? No problem! Provide us with your basic details and Skype ID and you will receive an invitation from us and we can proceed from there.