Malaysia is the hub for Fractional CO2 laser treatment in the South East Asia. Fractional CO2 laser is a treatment technique that is used for resurfacing skin as opposed to other resurfacing techniques like ablative laser or a chemical peel.Fractional CO2 laser uses CO2 lasers to penetrate deep into the skin to promote skin healing while not causing damage to the upper layer of the skin called the epidermis.There are numerous aestheticians, cosmetic surgeons and dermatologist who offer such services in Kuala Lumpur, but how do you know who is best suited for you? Well we have come up with a list of the top doctors and their clinics who perform fractional laser CO2 treatment. Here are the list of top clinics in Kuala Lumpur which perform fractional laser CO2 treatment in Kuala Lumpur.
NEXUS AESTHETIC CLINIC
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 90 reviews
Address: LG 10, Lower Ground Floor, Wisma UOA II, Jalan Pinang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
Contact Number: +6017-2163 569 / +60321635699
About Nexus Clinic
This established clinic is located in the centre of the Kuala Lumpur city. This clinic is considered to be one of the most popular clinics for PRP for joint pain treatment in Malaysia. The doctors at the Nexus Aesthetic Clinic are all trained professionals in the field of aesthetics who have mastered the art of PRP for Joint Pain.
Doctors at Nexus Clinic
- Dr Jasmine Ruth (MBBS, Dip Aesthetic Medicine, International License in Stem Cell Therapy, Certificate in Advanced Hormone Therapy, and Advanced Injector for Male Sexual Health) is the founder of Nexus Aesthetic Clinic and a profound aesthetician. She has many clients both within Malaysia and worldwide that seeks her expertise.
- Dr Preetha attained her Bachelor of Science in Genetics from the National University of Malaysia, BSc (Hons) 2002. She is also well known as one of the best aesthetician in Kuala Lumpur.
“Thank you Nexus. It was such a relief to find an awesome aesthetic clinic near me. The consultation was so comfortable and the explanation they provided was clear. The procedure was painless and the results are amazing.”
Jennifer J. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
MEDIVIRON UOA CLINIC
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ☆ 26 reviews
Address: LG 9, Lower Ground Floor, Wisma UOA II, Jalan Pinang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
Phone Number: +603-2163 5888
About Mediviron UOA Clinic
People from different countries have visited this place and left satisfactorily. It is known to be one of the best clinics in Kuala Lumpur for PRP for joint pain treatment. The doctors are trained experts in the technique of delivering PRP for joint pain treatment. Their long waiting list of clients says it all.
Doctors at Mediviron UOA Clinic
- Dr. Douglas possesses a medical degree from Moscow Medical Academy, Russia and successfully completed the course with overall distinction. Not to forget he also has completed a course in Aesthetic Medicine.
- Dr. Aris Mazlan graduated from Moscow Medical Academy (MMA), Russian Federation as Doctor of Medicine (MD) and also furthered his studies in Aesthetic Medicine. People from all over Malaysia find him for their treatments.
“Thank you Mediviron UOA for helping me with my wrinkles and scars. The fractional laser CO2 treatment was well worth the money.”
Mariyam D. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
NICANOR PLASTICS AND COSMETIC SURGERY
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 33 reviews
Address: Merchant Square, A-1-3A, Jalan Tropicana Selatan, PJU 3, 47410 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
Phone Number: +60 3-7883 0964
About Nicanor Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
Nicanor Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery is a full-service cosmetic clinic specialising in plastic surgery consultancy and a complete range of surgical aesthetic procedures for the face and body. Their main office is located in Petaling Jaya (PJ), Selangor, Malaysia. The repertoire of services provided by us include all major surgical procedures ranging from Blepharoplasty, Rhinoplasty, Breast Augmentation, Lift or Reduction, Liposuction, Abdominoplasty, Contouring of facial features,fractional laser CO2 therapy amongst many others.
Doctors at Nicanor Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
- Dr Heng holds a Medical Science Bachelor (B.Med.Sc) Degree and a Doctor of Medicine (MD) Degree from the National University of Malaysia. He is also a Master of Medicine (M.Med) from the National University of Singapore, and has achieved his Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS) professional qualification from the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
“The fractional CO2 laser was really worth every cent. The doctors were very professional and the clinic was very comfortable. Will definitely recommend it to all my friends.”
Hazwan K. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
DR KO SKIN SPECIALIST
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 19 reviews
Address: 52A 2nd Floor, off Jalan Puchong, Jalan Op 1/5, Pusat Perdagangan One Puchong, Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone Number: 1800 22 3322
About Dr. Ko Skin Specialist
Founded by Dr. Ko Chung Beng in 1997, KO Skin Specialist has been providing a comprehensive range of in-depth services from dermatology to cosmetic surgery. Today, KO Skin Specialist is proudly recognized as one of Asia’s leading dermatology and fractional laser CO2 centres, gaining trusts of medical professionals and clients across the globe.
Doctors at Dr. Ko Skin Specialist
- Dr Ko Chung Beng ( Consultant Dermatologist, MBChB, MRCP, Dip S.B.Derm, AM ) is the founder and leading dermatologist and aesthetician at Dr Ko Skin Specialist Centres around Malaysia.
“I would recommend this clinic to all my friends and families. They were very professional and the staff were very helpful in answering all my queries.”
Gaya N. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
DA VINCI CLINIC
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ☆☆ 15 reviews
Address: 83, Jalan Metro Perdana Barat 1, Taman Usahawan Kepong, 52100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
Contact Number: +603-6179 3998
About Da Vinci Clinic
The clinic is located in Kepong and holds a profound name in society delivering excellent services as well as a comfortable environment for the clients. Treatments and procedures such as PRP for joint pain have been astonishingly satisfactory and give the clients faith to return.
Doctors at Da Vinci Clinic
- Dr Tristan Tan holds a Diploma in Dermatology from Cardiff University as well as a Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine from USA. He has a range of clients from all over the world that is interested in his treatments.
“They explained the procedure clearly and answered all my queries. Felt very safe and satisfied. The results of my fractional laser CO2 therapy was also amazing. I will definitely go back there for my follow ups.”
Aria L. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
These are few of the best clinics in Kuala Lumpur for fractional laser CO2. They are known for their techniques and patient satisfaction when it comes to fractional laser CO2. We hope this list helps you in picking the best clinic for your fractional laser CO2. Please feel free to email us at [email protected].