The field of aesthetics becomes more and more developed as the days pass by. With the progressive rise in technology, the field of aesthetics seems to be in par with the latest technology. Fortunately for Malaysia, the impact has shunned some light towards the aesthetics field over there. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia being the capital of the country is well known for its development in the field of aesthetics. One of the best treatments available is Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for hair as it is offered by many clinics in Kuala Lumpur. Ever since PRP for hair had been introduced, its demands keep increasing day by day proving to society that the expertise in the field of aesthetics is not vain. This PRP for hair helps those with bald spots as well as those experiencing severe hair losses. This treatment can be your sole solution to this devastating problem. Read more on maidwhiz.com. Basically, Kuala Lumpur can now be said to be a hub for PRP for hair treatment in Southeast Asia as there are many PRP for hair clinics in Kuala Lumpur. There are a lot of PRP for hair clinics in Kuala Lumpur but here we bring you the 5 most acknowledged clinics.
NEXUS AESTHETIC CLINIC
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 90 reviews
Address: LG 10, Lower Ground Floor, Wisma UOA II, Jalan Pinang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
Contact Number: +6017-2163 569 / +60321635699
About Nexus Clinic
This established clinic is located in the centre of the Kuala Lumpur city. This clinic is considered to be one of the most popular clinics for PRP for joint pain treatment in Malaysia. The doctors at the Nexus Aesthetic Clinic are all trained professionals in the field of aesthetics who have mastered the art of PRP for Joint Pain.
Doctors at Nexus Clinic
- Dr Jasmine Ruth (MBBS, Dip Aesthetic Medicine, International License in Stem Cell Therapy, Certificate in Advanced Hormone Therapy, and Advanced Injector for Male Sexual Health) is the founder of Nexus Aesthetic Clinic and a profound aesthetician. She has many clients both within Malaysia and worldwide that seeks her expertise.
- Dr Preetha attained her Bachelor of Science in Genetics from the National University of Malaysia, BSc (Hons) 2002. She is also well known as one of the best aesthetician in Kuala Lumpur.
“The PRP for hair really is a life saver. It helped me with my hair loss problem. I am glad I decided to give this treatment a try.”
Genji K. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
MEDIVIRON UOA CLINIC
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ☆ 26 reviews
Address: LG 9, Lower Ground Floor, Wisma UOA II, Jalan Pinang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
Phone Number: +603-2163 5888
About Mediviron UOA Clinic
People from different countries have visited this place and left satisfactorily. It is known to be one of the best clinics in Kuala Lumpur for PRP for joint pain treatment. The doctors are trained experts in the technique of delivering PRP for joint pain treatment. Their long waiting list of clients says it all.
Doctors at Mediviron UOA Clinic
- Dr. Douglas possesses a medical degree from Moscow Medical Academy, Russia and successfully completed the course with overall distinction. Not to forget he also has completed a course in Aesthetic Medicine.
- Dr. Aris Mazlan graduated from Moscow Medical Academy (MMA), Russian Federation as Doctor of Medicine (MD) and also furthered his studies in Aesthetic Medicine. People from all over Malaysia find him for their treatments.
“I was actually scared to try PRP for joint pain treatment at first afraid that might joint pain problem might become something severe. Thanks to the doctor for his thorough explanation and I decided to give it a go. Best decision of my life. Now I can gladly recommend this place to others as well.”
Nathan K. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ☆ 22 reviews
Address: Unit A-0-1 & A-1-1 Plaza Damas, Jalan Sri Hartamas 1, Sri Hartamas , 50480 Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia
Contact Number: +603-6201 7091
About Biogenesis Clinic
Providing nothing but the best services in town along with a line of professionals in the field of aesthetics, this clinic only offers the best of the best. They have latest equipments that are all ready to cater to the needs of their clients. Not to forget their expertise in the field of PRP for Joint Pain.
Doctors at Biogenesis Clinic
- Dr Eugene Soh graduated from the International Medical University. He went on to pursue his postgraduate qualifications in Primary Care Clinical Dermatology, Institute of Dermatology of Bangkok and Master of Science in Anti-aging, Aesthetic and Regenerative Medicine with UCSI University.
“The PRP for hair treatment I got here was definitely one of the best. Results are seen almost instantly. I am happy I found a solution to my hair loss problem.”
Nandy M.⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
MY BLISS CLINIC
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ☆ 22 reviews
Address: Lot 1&2, Level G2 Publika,, Jalan Dutamas 1, Solaris Dutamas, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
Phone Number: +603 2300 0268
About My Bliss
This is the ultimate solution for your skin, face, body and hair needs. It is located in the heart of Mont Kiara and it provides outstanding medical aesthetic treatments and consultations. The highest demand they have is on the PRP for joint pain treatment which they offer.
Doctors at My Bliss
- Dr Elson Chee Chern Shiung ( MBBCh BAO, Diploma in Dermatology, Graduate Diploma in Family Medicine, Credentialed LCP (Letter of Credentialing & Privileging) Medical Aesthetic Practitioner by Ministry of Health, Malaysia )
“Really great PRP for joint pain treatment. No joke. Others with similar problem should definitely give it a try.”
Kenny G. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
DA VINCI CLINIC
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ☆☆ 15 reviews
Address: 83, Jalan Metro Perdana Barat 1, Taman Usahawan Kepong, 52100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
Contact Number: +603-6179 3998
About Da Vinci Clinic
The clinic is located in Kepong and holds a profound name in society delivering excellent services as well as a comfortable environment for the clients. Treatments and procedures such as PRP for joint pain have been astonishingly satisfactory and give the clients faith to return.
Doctors at Da Vinci Clinic
- Dr Tristan Tan holds a Diploma in Dermatology from Cardiff University as well as a Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine from USA. He has a range of clients from all over the world that is interested in his treatments.
“Lucky I found this place. Almost gave up in finding solution for my bald spot. Now I can smile and be happy again thanks to this clinic and their awesome PRP for hair treatment.”
Daniel V. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
These clinics are considered to be the most established clinics in Kuala Lumpur. Each of these clinics provides PRP for joint pain treatment and is said to have best services compared to other PRP for joint pain clinics in Kuala Lumpur. Thanks to the best aestheticians in town, joint pain problems can all be treated to the core. With this, there is no doubt at all that everyone out there will be satisfied with their PRP for joint pain treatment as well as other services provided. If you think we might have missed something, please mail us at [email protected]