BUCCAL FAT REMOVAL 10 YEARS LATER
While these same baby fat cheeks give us a more chubbier-looking face, this same buccal fat can also naturally reduce if you’ve done buccal fat removal years later. Thin cheeks can give us a more youthful appearance, so removing buccal as soon as possible will give the best result; this is one guaranteed outcome of buccal fat removal 10 years later, reddit says.
At Nexus Clinic we offer Mesolipo fat melting without any surgery. Don’t hesitate to contact our beauty consultant and it will be our greatest pleasure to advise you on other painless methods to lose cheek fat.
HOW DOES ONE GO ABOUT ELIMINATING EXCESS FAT FROM THE CHEEKS?
The following are the steps involved on how to lose face fat:
First, an anesthetic will be administered.
A variety of drugs are given to patients to help them feel more at ease during surgical procedures. Intravenous sedation and general anesthesia are both options. The wisest course of action is the one suggested by your doctor.
Second, the incision part will be accomplished.
During a procedure to remove excess fat from the buccal (inside mouth) area, an incision is made inside the mouth, along the inside of the cheek. On rare occasions, a facelift can be performed without making an incision in the oral cavity by removing the buccal fat pad.
Third, suturing the wounds will be processed.
Your oral incisions will be sutured shut. Usually, these sutures dissolve with time, but every cosmetic surgeon is different. Until your surgeon tells you otherwise, keep your tongue away from your sutures.
Finally, outcomes of the observation will be observed.
Your cheek’s hollow area, in particular, will look smaller and more sculpted after buccal fat removal Malaysia can offer.
BEST SHAPE OF A PERSON’S FACE FOR BUCCAL FAT REMOVAL
If you have a rounder, chubbier face and prefer a more angular look, excision of the buccal fat pads is a great option. All incisions are hidden inside the mouth, making this procedure quick, painless, and requiring no recovery time.
It’s important to note that your plastic surgeon will create a little incision within your mouth to release the fat from your cheeks so that they can be surgically removed. Typically, you will be able to return to your regular routine the day after surgery has been completed.
REMOVAL OF BUCCAL FAT HAS MANY ADVANTAGES.
- Slimming down big cheeks.
- Facial harmony and a slimmer, more sculpted appearance are the results of this treatment.
- Enhanced sense of pride and assurance.
- Surgery that causes little discomfort and recovery time.
- There are no cuts or scars on the face.
- A sagging face may result from removing subcutaneous fat around the cheeks and chin.
- Buccal fat removal might result in a sunken appearance in patients with less-than-ideal facial bone structure. The lack of strong cheekbone prominence, which lays the groundwork for a decent cheek projection after surgery, is the real issue for such persons, not buccal fat reduction.
HOW TO PREVENT A SUNKEN FACE AFTER A BUCCAL FAT REMOVAL SURGERY
Notably, a thorough evaluation of the cheekbone structure is commonly performed in conjunction with surgery to remove obese buccal fat. If your doctor thinks your cheekbones aren’t quite right for the surgery, they can use dermal fillers like JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC to give you a fuller, more defined look. You can also consider searching on the internet or consulting a healthstyle doctor with regards to removing cheek fat exercises that you can try at the convenience of your home.
A cosmetic surgeon may advise against buccal fat reduction if they determine the patient’s lack of cheekbone projection prevents them from achieving the desired chiseled model-like face appearance.
VARIABLES SUCH AS THESE COULD INCREASE OR DECREASE THE TOTAL COST OF THE PROCEDURE:
- How much practice the surgeon has had
- Classification of sedation or pain relief
- Medically prescribed drugs
- Cosmetic procedures, such as buccal fat reduction, are not typically covered by medical insurance. This is something you’ll have to fork up cash for.
When you go in for your first Mesolipo consultation, don’t be shy about asking questions. You can find the greatest surgeon for your specific condition this way.
The following are some questions to ponder:
- Can I ask if you have any specialized training in plastic surgery?
- How long have you been working in this field?
- Can you recall any instances where you removed fat off the cheeks?
- What kind of before and after pictures do you have available for patients?
- Please tell me what I need to do to get ready for the operation.
- Just how will you operate on me? Where?
- To what extent will I have to worry about complications? What plans do we have for these?
- While I’m recuperating, what should I anticipate?
- Last but not least, you should trust your surgeon. They ought to make you feel protected and at peace.