Skip links

Penis discoloration: When to seek aid 

You should consult your primary care physician or a urologist if you observe any penile discoloration that is anything other than a moderate bruising for which you are aware of the cause. Urologists are medical doctors who specialize in the treatment of conditions that affect

Penile melanosis: What is it and its causes

Penile melanosis is a harmless skin disorder that causes small patches of black skin to form on the shaft or head of your penis, which is also referred to as the glans. When concentrated deposits of melanin accumulate on the surface of your skin, this