What is breast augmentation surgery?
Also known as augmentation mammoplasty, breast augmentation are plastic surgeries done to enhance the size, alter the shape and change the texture of the breast. There are two types of augmentation surgeries, primary and secondary augmentation surgeries. Primary being the surgery done to enhance healthy breast, whereas secondary augmentation are the surgery done on post mastectomy, or breasts with congenital defects. The implants are either done using saline filled implants or silicone gel filled implants.
Am I a good candidate for breast augmentation?
A good candidate for breast augmentation is someone who :
- Is physically healthy and is not pregnant or breastfeeding
- Has realistic expectations
- Is bothered by the size of her breast
- Has fully developed breasts
- Has uneven breasts, appearing empty in the upper segment
- Is unhappy with the change in breast shape following pregnancy, weight loss or with aging
- Has asymmetrical breasts
- Has any congenital defects of the breasts following development
What are the non invasive treatments for breast augmentation?
There are multiple forms of non invasive breast augmentations such as :
- The natural boob job. It is the latest method whereby autologous fat cells are transferred from other sites of a woman’s body to her breasts, allowing an increase in a cup size. It involves liposuction of fat from a undesired area and injected into the breast, providing it with a more contoured appearance. It is also considered non invasive as there are no external implants involved.
- Breast enlargement pumps. The option that is preferred by women who have difficulty taking pills or exercising. It is based on a process called tissue expansion. The suctioning promotes blood flow and stimulates breast tissue growth. This then stretches the skin over the breast allowing more tissue to expand and in return enlarging the breast size. However, it takes up to 3 months before any results are visible.
- Visual trickery. It is a temporary method to alter the appearance of your breasts. This includes cleavage contouring, involving application of makeup on the chest. Usage of padded bras also enhances the appearance of ones breast. It is also important to wear the correct bra size to prevent sagging and drooping of the breast.
- Improve Pectoral Muscles.By exercising the muscle behind the breast. its appearance will alter, making it appear more contoured. This is done either by chest press or push ups.
- Breast Enhancement Creams. Direct application of these creams skips the metabolic breakdown of the liver and directly enters the breast tissue.
- Breast Food. Certain types of food have breast enhancing properties, such as avocado, flax seeds, milk, nuts, seafood, parsley, soy, sunflower seeds, alfalfa sprouts and whey protein.
- Breast Enhancement Pills. Herbs such as fenugreek, ginseng, wild yam, ginkgo biloba and fennel seeds are commonly consumed as breast enhancing agents as they increase the breast size and promote overall breast healthy.
Can thread lift be done for the breast?
Thread lift is the procedure of choice for for face lift. But in recent times polydioxanone thread lift has been used for the breast lifting procedures. It is less invasive than surgeries, safer and with less pain post procedure.
This procedure is not suitable for all patients. PDO thread stimulates collagen synthesis under the skin , hence the results are gradual. It acts as an immediate mechanical lift for the breast and also promotes fibrosis and tissue contraction over a period of 4 months. The thread is absorb-able and dissolves over time leaving behind the contraction and fibrosis in its place. This procedure provides support for the breast for up to 2 years and it can be repeated after 2 years with no side effects.
Patient suitability is important for this procedure. A complete medical history and full examination of the breast is necessary to determine the suitability to the procedure.The breast has to be free of lumps, skin changes, tethering of the breast tissue and any other underlying pathology. It is also more suitable with breast size ranging from A – C cup sizes, as the heavier the breast, the harder the lift will be. Hence, heavier breast are more suitable for surgical augmentation.
Benefits of the breast lift for patients :
- Instant and long lasting results lasting up to 24 months
- The procedure stimulates collagen formation and improves tissue elasticity
- Reduces pore size due to increased collagen tissue formation
- Stimulates fibroblasts which improves skin texture and tone
- A quick, relatively easy procedure which has a minimal downtime and discomfort.
The adverse effects to this procedure is that there may be bruising and discomfort. The contraindications for this procedure are patients who have autoimmune diseases, hepatitis C or B, pregnant or breastfeeding, HIV infection, history of keloid formation, previous history of breast implants or breast carcinoma. Its best to speak to a doctor before deciding on which procedure to undergo.
How does dermal fillers work on the breast?
Dermal fillers which are generally used on the breast are hyaluronic acid of non animal origin. 30 to 40 ml of the filler is injected to each breast following aseptic precautions.
The benefits of these dermal fillers are that they give the woman the advantage of deciding her breast size and does not require hospitalization and has a shorter recovery time. It is important to choose the best type of fillers as some have more disadvantages than others. When only a minimal amount of 30 to 40 ml is injected in each breast is it relatively side effects free and has minimal complications. Dermal fillers can also be used to even out the contour of the upper segment of the breast giving it a more rounded appearance.
What are the side effects of breast augmentation?
Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure. As with any surgical procedure there are inherent risks involved. Prior to the surgery your doctor will advise you on the risks factors and you may decide which procedure best suits you. The side effects are :
- Anesthetic risks
- Changes in nipple or breast sensation
- Poor scarring
- Wrong or faulty position of the implant
- Implant leakage or rupture
- The formation of tight scar tissue around the implant (capsular contracture)
- Fluid accumulation (seroma)
- Wrinkling of the skin over the implant
- Persistent pain
- Possibility of revision surgery
Breast implants vs breast lifts
Breast implants and breast lifts are two different procedures used to augment the breast size or shape in different scenarios. Breast implants are generally used to increase the size of the existing breast by inserting implants or fillers under the breast tissue to increase the cup size. Whereas breast lifts are procedures used to augment the shape of the breast and also fix the sagging or drooping breasts. Breast lifts don’t include addition to the breast size but altering its shape making it look more rounded and firm. Breast lifts are usually done when the breast shape has altered following breastfeeding, weight loss or even aging.
*Results May Vary
*Results May Vary
*Results May Vary
*The above pictures are for illustration purposes only. Your results may vary.
Breast Augmentation, Enlargement and Implants is available in many areas in Malaysia like Kuala Lumpur, Alam Damai, Ampang, Bandar Menjalara, Bandar Sri Permaisuri, Bandar Sunway, Bandar Tasik Selatan, Bandar Tun Razak, Bangi, Bangsar, Bangsar Park, Bangsar South, Batu 11 Cheras, Batu, Brickfields, Bukit Bintang, Bukit Jalil, Bukit Kiara, Bukit Nanas, Bukit Petaling, Bukit Tinggi, Bukit Tunku, Cheras, Chow Kit, Damansara Heights, Damansara Town Centre, Damansara, Dang Wangi, Dengkil, Desa Petaling, Federal Hill, Happy Garden, Jalan Cochrane, Jalan Duta, Jinjang, Kajang, Kampung Baru, Kampung Datuk Keramat, Kampung Padang Balang, Kepong, KL Eco City, Klang, Kuchai Lama, Lembah Pantai, Maluri, Medan Tuanku, Miharja, Mont Kiara, Pantai Dalam, Pudu, Putrajaya, Puchong, Salak South, Segambut, Semarak, Sentul, Seremban, Seri Kembangan, Setapak, Setiawangsa, Shamelin, Sri Hartamas, Sri Petaling, Subang Jaya, Sungai Besi, Taman Bukit Maluri, Taman Cheras Hartamas, Taman Connaught, Taman Desa, Taman Ibukota, Taman Len Seng, Taman Melati, Taman Midah, Taman OUG, Taman P. Ramlee, Taman Sri Sinar, Taman Taynton View, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Taman U-Thant, Taman Wahyu, Titiwangsa, TTDI, Wangsa Maju.
Get A Free Consultation
Drop us a message and we will be more than happy to schedule you for a consultation with our esteemed doctors or alternatively we will send you a quick quote for the desired treatment.
Breast Augmentation Reviews
“Hello! This is officially my second procedure. I had my breast done with Nexus in June 2017, now I’m getting a BA and possible lift in March 2018! I am over the moon, I trust Nexus with every fiber of my being!!! They outdid themselves with my procedures. I cannot wait for them to transform me again!!!“
“I’ve always wanted a boob job, ever since early days of high school. Right now I’m way heavier than I usually am, after dealing with some personal issues. This had lead me to have fairly big boobs (C cup) but they’re still very uneven, and even when big, my boobs are very bottom heavy. After my session at Nexus I am very pleased with the results. At last my boobs are even and in the best shape I have ever seen them. Thank you Nexus.“
Breast Augmentation Cost
To know more details write to us firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +6017-2163569/+60321635699
*Results May Vary
*Results May Vary
*Results May Vary